CFO Job Opportunities
Below are listings of CFO member organizations looking o fill positions and opportunities.
Send all inquiries to email@example.com
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Location: Eatontown, NJ
As a key member of the Executive Management team, The Chief Financial Officer will report to the CEO and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company. The Chief Financial Officer will manage and oversee the financial activities of the corporation, direct the preparation of detailed financial reports and summaries to inform the Board of Directors and shareholders, and work with the Board to prepare financial forecasts for presentation to investors.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develops financial well-being of the organization by providing financial projections and accounting services, preparing growth plans, and directing staff.
- Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction and establishes functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; and accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; and develops action plans.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results, initiating corrective actions, and minimizing the impact of variances.
- Reviews and negotiates customer contracts and direct customer credit
- Oversees, mentors, and directs the work of all accounting department personnel and ensures the completion of timely and accurate financial reporting.
- Updates job knowledge by remaining aware of new regulations, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Take hands‐on lead position of maintaining a comprehensive cost accounting
- Direct and oversee all aspects of risk management, including export control
- Work with auditors, tax accountants and business
Skills & Abilities:
- Prior Private Equity experience and related due diligence
- Prior Merger and Acquisition experience
- Ability to hire, motivate, develop, and retain the best and brightest
- Proficiency with accounting software, word processing, and
- Strong working knowledge of ERP
- Prior experience leading an organization through time-sensitive projects and managing the process through completion.
- Proven experience building budgets, EBITDA forecasts and cash forecasts to guide and support executive management decision making.
- Strong leadership and organizational
- Excellent communication and people
- Financial planning and
- Strategic planning and
- Promotion of process
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in progressively responsible financial leadership roles
- Health Care industry background preferred
- Proficiency with accounting software, word processing, and spreadsheets
- Strong working knowledge of ERP systems
- Solid GAAP and financial reporting technical
- May require occasional lifting (up to 25 lbs)
- Requires extensive sitting, standing and walking
- Travel requiring multi-night stays within and at times outside the local work area
- Valid passport; International travel required
- Valid U.S. driver’s license
- Must be willing to complete background checks and drug tests as required by current or future contracts
- Must be willing to apply for security clearances, SSA Suitability, and other related clearances to be able to work at certain customer locations.
Join us and you will enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package, including 401k and Flex 125 plans We conform to all the laws, statutes, and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities and affirmative action. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job openings. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, Genetic information and testing, family and medical leave, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We prohibit retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint or otherwise oppose discrimination.