CFO Intelligence Members Enjoy Exclusive Discounts
CFO Intelligence members enjoy a wide range of benefits.
One of them is exclusive discounts to executive educational programs.
Wharton Executive Education offers highly-experiential programs for executives looking to strengthen their leadership capacity and develop business acumen in areas such as finance, marketing and strategy & innovation.
Each year, more than 10,000 professionals from around the world attend Wharton Executive Education programs at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania to learn from its world-renowned faculty, and gain exposure to new ideas and cutting-edge business strategies.
Wharton’s programs are designed to intellectually challenge and engage participants, with highly relevant business content that can be put to immediate use in the workplace for maximum impact.
Eligible Wharton School courses:
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Assessing Commercial Real Estate Investments and Markets
- Becoming a Leader of Leaders: Pathways for Success
- Business Essentials for Executives
- Business Model Innovation in the Digital Age
- Corporate Governance: Essentials for a New Business Era
- Corporate Valuation
- Customer Analytics for Growth Using Machine Learning, AI, and Big Data
- Distressed Asset Investing and Corporate Restructuring
- Effective Decision Making: Thinking Critically and Rationally
- Effective Execution of Organizational Strategy
- Executive Negotiation Workshop: Negotiate with Confidence
- Finance and Accounting for the Non-Financial Manager
- Global Strategic Leadership
- High-Potential Leaders: Accelerating Your Impact
- Investment Strategies and Portfolio Management
- Leading Digital Transformation
- Leading Organizational Change
- Mastering Innovation: Strategy, Process, and Tools
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Pricing Strategies: Measuring, Capturing, and Retaining Value
- Private Equity: Investing and Creating Value
- Scaling Business for Profitable Growth
- Shareholder Activism and Corporate Governance
- Strategic Marketing for Competitive Advantage
- Strategic Persuasion Workshop: The Art and Science of Selling Ideas
- Strategy and Management for Competitive Advantage
- The CFO: Becoming a Strategic Partner
- The Neuroscience of Business: Innovations in Leadership and Strategic Decisions
- Venture Capital
- Wharton Finance for Executives
- Women on Boards: Building Exceptional Leaders
- Women’s Executive Leadership: Business Strategies for Success
For more info, contact us by email
or by phone at (201) 906-8964.
CFO Intelligence; a Corporate Community for CFOs and Senior Finance Executives
We bring together CFOs and senior finance executives from the nation’s top enterprise and middle market companies to forge beneficial peer relationships, share insights and ideas, enhance careers, and drive growth and opportunity at the companies they serve.
- Wharton Executive Education Programs at Reduced Cost
- Private member-only events
- Exclusive CFO dinner discussions
- Receptions and conferences
- CFO Intelligence magazine
- CFOs in Motion – Video Interview Series
- CFO Wise newsletter
- CFO Business Sentiment Index
- CFO Influencers